发新话题
打印

《再别康桥》 英文板 徐志摩

《再别康桥》 英文板 徐志摩

再别康桥 徐志摩

Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again --- by Xu Zhimo
Very quietly I take my leave              轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;                  正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye                 我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.        作别西边的云彩。

The golden willows by the riverside        那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun;          是夕阳中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves   波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart.       在我的心头荡漾。

The floating heart growing in the sludge     软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water;             油油的在水底招摇:
In the gentle waves of Cambridge          在康河的柔波里
I would be a water plant!                   我甘心做一条水草。

That pool under the shade of elm trees       那榆荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;   不是清泉,是天上虹
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds    揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?       沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream 寻梦?撑一支长篙,
To where the green grass is more verdant;      向青草更青处漫溯,
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 满载一船星辉,
And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.      在星辉斑斓里放歌。

But I cannot sing aloud                   但我不能放歌
Quietness is my farewell music;               悄悄是别离的笙箫;
Even summer insects keep silence for me     夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight!                  沉默是今晚的康桥!

Very quietly I take my leave               悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;                    正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves                  我挥一挥衣袖
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away       不带走一片云彩。
I dream  is speak english very well!!

TOP

哇~~好棒

TOP

很好!!!!!!!!!

TOP

回复 #1 lisa0128 的帖子

最讨厌徐志摩 了!1
我是來自鬼域的魔羯  

TOP

额,不是吧!!!
我觉得不错啊!
I dream  is speak english very well!!

TOP

为什么讨厌啊,虽然我不喜欢

TOP

发新话题